Affogato Ice Cream Sandwich
This crushed chocolate and coffee inspired sandwich is the sweetest idea for an after dinner treat.
For this dish, we’ll be featuring our Kāpiti Affogato Ice Cream!
Recipe to Affogato Ice Cream Sandwich —
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
1/2 Scoops of Kapiti Affogato ice Cream, 2 Large crunchy peanut brownie biscuits, 1 Cup espresso, Sprigs of fried curry leaves, 100g crushed chocolate coffee beans, Barker’s professional tumeric Coffee Syrup.
1. Fill 2 large peanut brownie biscuits with a scoop of Kapiti Affogato Ice Cream and flatten slightly.
2. Brew a hot cup of espresso and add a small dollop of ice cream.
3. Arrange the ice cream sandwich and cup of of espresso on a plate.
4. Garnish with a couple of fried green curry leaves.
5. Sprinkle the crushed chocolate coffee beans over the plate.
6. Then drizzle everything with a little Barker’s professional tumeric coffee syrup to top it off.
Recommend to pair with our bottle of The Ned Noble Sauvignon Blanc (New Zealand)