Well defined garnet colour. Aromas of ripe red fruits, spices, coffee notes with a balsamic touch. Medium body with notes of spices and a long, persistent finish. Serve between 16 and 18ºC.
Country of Origin: Portugal
Grape(s): Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot
Style: Mediterranean with Atlantic influence
Pairing: Beef, pasta, chicken, soft cheeses
Winery: Quinta do Arrobe
Awards: Vindima 2014
- Gold, Challenge Internacionl du Vin 2018
- Robert Parker 2018 - 91, 92/100
- Vert de Vin 2018, 91, 92/100
- Gilbert Gaillard 2018 - 87/100
- Charles MetCalfe 2018 - 87/100
- Wine Enthusiast 2018 - 90/100
About Quinta do Arrobe:
Established in 2011 by the Gaspar family whose viticultural and winemaking roots date back to 1882. The vineyards are planted in clay-limestone soils, and benefit from Atlantic-continental climate. With an unrivalled commitment to quality, the Gaspar family continues to deliver wines that truly awaken all 5 senses.