Country of Origin: New Zealand
A traditional Italian pesto recipe made with Parmigiano Reggiano, pine kernels and basil from Veneto, a simple and classic essential.
- Mash into potatoes or white beans
- Use to dress steamed greens
- Add to yoghurt as a condiment
- Mix with breadcrumbs and coat chicken or lamb before gently pan frying
- Make a delicious dressing for a tomato and mozzarella salad
- Stir into pea and spinach gnocchi
- Spread on a fillet of salmon and roast
Ingredients: Olive oil, fresh basil (27-percent), parmesan cheese (milk, salt, culture, rennet), cashews, garlic, pine nuts, cider vinegar, antioxidant (ascorbic acid), salt.
*Allergens: Contains milk, cashews & pinenuts.